Gimbal Training is an approved registered training organisation (RTO) offering Trade Skills Assessment and Gap Training (TSAGT). The program aims to assess the skills of experienced individuals who can demonstrate substantial competency in a trade qualification and provide gap training to gain a nationally recognised trade qualification.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE TRAINING?
To be eligible, participants will be skilled individuals who:
- Can successfully complete a minimum of 60% of the funded competencies in a priority trade qualification through recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Require gap training in no more than 40% of the funded competencies of a priority trade qualification to enable completion of the qualification.
To be eligible, participants must also:
- Be aged 21 years of age or over
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Be an Australian citizen, or Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- Not have previously completed a trade qualification in the same industry area
- Not currently be an apprentice or trainee as defined in the Further Education and Training Act 2014.
Selection of participants is at the discretion of Gimbal Training.
Do participants need to contribute to the cost of training?
Yes, all participants will be required to contribute to the cost of their gap training only at the rate of $1.60 per nominal hour or, where eligible, at a concessional rate. For fee amounts, please contact Gimbal Training on 1300 446 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: Please see our refund policy here.
What qualifications are available through Gimbal Training’s Trade Skills Assessment and Gap Training?
MEM30205 – Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
MEM30305 – Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
For more information, please contact us on 1300 446 225 or email@example.com