Get recognised for the skills you have…and trained in the skills you need with the help of Gimbal Training’s New South Wales trainers.
Get your qualification based on your experience, knowledge and skills.
Get your TRADE qualification via trades recognition…get qualified and get ahead!
Boilermaker / Welder
Fitting and Turning
Surface Preparation and Finishing
BUILDING / CONSTRUCTION
Painting and Decorating
Carpentry and Joinery
Glass and Glazing
Wall and Floor tiling
and many more
Building and Construction
NSW Smart and Skilled Apprenticeship/Traineeship funded program. Funded for the following Qualifications:
- Certificate III Bricklaying
- Certificate III Carpentry
- Certificate III in Concreting (Traineeship)
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing (Traineeship)
- Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- Certificate III in Roof Plumbing
- Certificate III in Stonemasonry
- Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
NSW Smart and Skilled Full Qualification funded program. Funded in the following regions:
- Richmond Tweed (Construction)
- New England and Northwest (Engineering)
- Newcastle (Construction)
- Central Coast (Construction)
- Illawarra (Construction)
DO YOU HAVE OVERSEAS TRADE QUALIFICATIONS?
Need a skills assessment?
We can conduct your assessment for migration purposes. Call us and discuss your needs
NSW PROGRAM FEES
Skills Assessments/Trades Recognition
Certificate III $2,950
Certificate IV $4,400*
*funding may be available, subject to eligibility.