Get recognised for the skills you have…and trained in the skills you need with the help of Gimbal Training’s New South Wales trainers.
Get your qualification based on your experience, knowledge and skills.
Get your TRADE qualification via trades recognition…get qualified and get ahead!
Boilermaker / Welder
Fitting and Turning
Surface Preparation and Finishing
BUILDING / CONSTRUCTION
Painting and Decorating
Carpentry and Joinery
Glass and Glazing
Wall and Floor tiling
and many more
NSW Smart and Skilled Apprenticeship/Traineeship funded program. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- CPC30111 – Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC30211 – Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30313 – Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC30611 – Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC32612 – Certificate III in Roof Plumbing
- CPC32313 – Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation)
- CPC31211 – Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31311 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC40110 – Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC20112 – Certificate II in Construction
- CPC30311 – Certificate III in Solid Plastering
- CPC30812 – Certificate III in Roof Tiling
- CPC31511 – Certificate III in Formwork/Falsework
- CPC50210 – Diploma in Building
- MSF30413 Certificate III in Glass and Glazing
- MEM20105- Certificate II in Engineering Certificate II in Engineering
- MEM30305 – Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- MEM30205 – Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- MEM40105 – Certificate IV in Engineering
DO YOU HAVE OVERSEAS TRADE QUALIFICATIONS?
Need a skills assessment?
We can conduct your assessment for migration purposes. Call us and discuss your needs
NSW PROGRAM FEES
Skills Assessments/Trades Recognition
Certificate III $2,950
Certificate IV $4,400*
*funding may be available, subject to eligibility.
Call your closest Gimbal Training office on 1300 GIMBAL (1300 446 225)
- Apprentiships Policy S&S
- Child Protection Policy SS
- Child Safety Policy SS
- Consumer Protection Policy SS
- Continuing Proff Development Policy SS
- Fee and Refund Policy SS
- Industry Engagement Policy SS
- Marketing Strategy SS
- Professional Development Policy and Plan SS
- Recognition of prior learning policy SS
- Student Information 2018 SS
- Subcontracting and Brokering Arrangements Policy SS