Gimbal Construction now has funding from Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) for existing workers with significant experience in the industry to undertake Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and gap training to obtain a trade qualification.
Participants can be either an existing worker within the building and construction industry, or someone returning to the industry.
1. The participant must be a permanent resident of Queensland or be employed in Queensland.
2. An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or
3. A Permanent resident of Australia, or
4. A holder of a refugee or humanitarian visa
5. The participant is only eligible for assessment and gap training against one eligible qualification per financial year
1. An employee of a local state or commonwealth government department or statutory body.
2. An apprentice or trainee as defined in the Vocational Education, Training and Employment Act 2000
3. Currently enrolled and participating in a school program
4. An existing worker of any registered training organisation (RTO)
5. Already funded by an entity for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of this program.