Make your experience count
Turn skills into qualifications
Skills Assessment and Gap Training (SAGT) Program
Experience counts, particularly when it’s formally recognised. If you currently work in the building and construction industry and are not qualified or have previously worked in the building and construction industry and are looking to return to it but don’t hold a formal qualification, perhaps Skills Assessment and Gap Training (SAGT) is right for you.
Gimbal Training is an approved registered training organisation (RTO), funded by CSQ to reduce the cost of gaining your nationally recognised qualification. Contact us if you are interested in any of the following trades (eligibility requirements apply):
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31311 Certificate III Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC31812 Certificate III in Shopfitting
- MSF30413 Certificate III in Glass and Glazing
- MSF31113 Certificate III in Cabinet Making
If you’re eligible, you could save $2,200 on getting your Certificate III trade qualification. Funding is limited and eligibility requirements apply.
To find our more about CSQ funding and eligibility call us on 1300 GIMBAL (1300 446 225) or click here to enquire online.